Monday, May 5, 2008

Did John Mayer Trade Up/Jennifer Aniston Hit Rock Bottom??

Any way you look at it, this new pairing of John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston makes absolutely no sense to me.

Going from Brad Pitt to John Mayer? Ouch! That's gotta hurt!
I don't see what some girls see in John Mayer. I don't find him hot. I find him egotistical, dumb, and mildly entertaining. (Sorry Amber!)

He and Jessica Simpson made a good couple since she's no superstar. She's gorgeous and pretty talented; no comment on the brains because she might be playing dumb to make more money--which makes her smarter than before.

Jennifer Aniston deserves better. I don't know if Vince Vaughn is considered better, but she needs someone normal, good-looking, and nice.

I think John Mayer is in it for publicity.

Whatever it is, Jennifer, you can do so much better, honey!!!!!!!

No comments: